Join SDUK as a subscriber using a valid UK bank account. Before you join, view our subscription rates below.
Welcome to SDUK!
All Theatre and Opera Directors in the UK are invited to join SDUK.
2018 subscription rates
- Subs are based on your previous year’s income from Theatre/Opera Directing in the UK. Do not include income from non-directing work.
- If you are currently in education in a theatre-related field, and want to become a director when you graduate, you are eligible for STUDENT membership. Student Membership continues until 1 year post-graduation.
SDUK offers Members Public and Products Liability Insurance, which you can take out alongside your membership, and pay with your subscription fees.INSURANCE POLICY
- Annual insurance is just £7.50pa
- Only Full members are eligible (sorry Student Members!)
- The policy covers legal liabilities for accidental injury and loss or damage.
- The policy is specifically designed for workshops, research, development sessions and similar scenarios. IT WILL NOT COVER YOU FOR PROFESSIONAL PRODUCTIONS (ie. those with a paying audience).
|Up to £10,000||£90||£97.50||£7.50||£8.13||£22.50||£24.38|
|£10,001 - £15,000||£135||£142.50||£11.25||£11.88||£33.75||£35.63|
|£15,001 - £20,000||£180||£187.50||£15||£15.63||£45||£46.88|
|£20,001 - £30,000||£270||£277.50||£22.50||£23.13||£67.50||£69.38|
|£30,001 - £40,000||£360||£367.50||£30||£30.63||£90||£91.88|
|£40,001 - £50,000||£450||£457.50||£37.50||£38.13||£112.50||£114.38|
|£50,001 - £60,000||£540||£547.50||£45||£45.63||£135||£136.88|
|£60,001 - £70,000||£630||£637.50||£52.50||£53.13||£157.50||£159.38|
|£70,001 - £80,000||£720||£727.50||£60||£60.63||£180||£181.88|
|£80,001 - £90,000||£810||£817.50||£67.50||£68.13||£202.50||£204.38|
STUDENTS ONLY: Student Membership at £25 per year (no insurance available)